Thursday 21 March 2013

Never thought I will get an item song: Sunny Leone

Indo-Canadian actress Sunny Leone, who has done an item song in Sanjay Gupta's Shootout At Wadala, says she never imagined that she would get a chance to do a Bollywood item number. "I had never thought I would be here and have a chance to do something like this (item song). I must say it is a great song to dance to," Sunny Leone told reporters here at the music launch of Shootout at Wadala. "I have seen Bollywood songs and dance. As a little girl, you always watch all these Bollywood movies with beautiful women dancing and singing," he said. Sunny says it was grateful of the makers to consider her for this. "I am really thankful to Sanjay and Ekta for having me for this," she said. Besides the item number, Sunny is doing a cameo in the film. Sunny started her Bollywood career with Pooja Bhatt's Jism 2. Besides Shootout at Wadala, she will be seen in Ekta Kapoor's home production Ragini MMS 2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers